Friday, June 15, 2012

Veena Malik Becomes Only Supermodel From India



Bollywood hottie Veena Malik has become the only
Supermodel from India. She recently
completed her upcoming movie


“Supermodel”. The Director of the Movie Navin
Batra proclaimed Veena Malik a next
supermodel after Janice Doreen Dickinson. Navin Batra Said, “Veena is the self-
proclaimed Supermodel. She takes her role too
serious that make her directors apt choice.
While working with veena i realised that she
is the only supermodel of the Bollywood
after Janice Doreen Dickinson.” Veena Malik said, “Supermodel role is like a
superhero and I take myself too serious and i
just go along with it. It’s great to be
called self-proclaimed Supermodel after
Dickinson. I love that my director Navinji
appreciates me.” Supermodel story is based on many catwalk
beauties life. Navin Batra wants to reveal the
unsaid stories of supermodel by his movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment